I changed one event on my recurring calendar of events and now every calendar in the UI shows the same name. I dug into the database and do not see that to be the case. Cool feature, but clearly not right. Completely baffled and of course, in production.Feb 22,2017 AT 11:56AM - 3 years ago -
please clarify your issue
You have set up an event with many repeats
and yes when you change the event- all the repeats will change as well or if this is not correct
Please send us wp-admin access to your site as a private message for us to further assist your situation.
and please clarify what is going on and the steps you took to create the problem
Thank you I got in there
I am going to assign this ticket to Ashan and he will be able to take it from here and find you a solution. Please allow some time for him to get back to you, we greatly appreciate your patience and thank you for being a eventon customer!
Notes for Ashan:
alright you will see here http://washtenawalano.club/
a hole bunch of character over comfort events – they are repeats but I notice something different scroll down to march (see screenshot) and they display differently- yet if you change the name of the very first character over comfort- they all change to the new title
there are a few events right at the bottom that don’t change.
also I am not sure but the eventon event top looks different – I cannot find if the client has done any css changes for this to happen- I am not sure that if they edited the event top file somehow that is causing the issue (I don’t think so- but then again I don’t know how they changed the look)
Please send us FTP access to your site as a private message, so we can perform several tests from our end and resolve your issue fast!
I am sorry i dont see where the issue is http://washtenawalano.club/ajde-test/ showing the dailyview calendar and on 28th there is only one character over comfort repeating event. Please can you send screenshots of where the issue is so I can address it without spending too much time looking around for the issue 🙂
Never mind…I have corrected the issue. I simply deleted the offending entry and recreated it. You may close the issue.
Oh ok well that works, but please keep an eye on what could possibly cause this so you can avoid simialr issue in the future 🙂