Overall i find the booking is not very user-friendly and difficult for the admin user (teachers and tutor on my case) who will be accessing the backend. since there are other things they can do on the backend. Unless there’s an easier way and readily availabvle, this plugin does not meet my expectation and i will want to ask for a refund ASAP. Further customization/coding/outsource should not happen because i expect it working out of the box and i need it urgently.
Here’s my finding :
1. Booking slot only available if I activated Tickets. If I don’t have ticketing, just using RSVP, the Booking block option will not shows.
2. I must save this first, only then Booking block will be visible
3. Even so, the booking block, not very easy to find for new users/ considering there are so many other options available.
4. Must save event for the 2nd time only i can click on the Booking Block Manager. Otherwise it says not activated.
5. To View Attendee, I need to edit list events, then edit respective event, Then scroll down and Click on Block Manager and then click on pen on respective date. Then see list of participant below the Booking block information. If there are hundreds of attendees, this is very difficult to manage. The booking/attendee list it should be accessible from event management and easy access .
My Event Edit Page
Thank you for sharing the screenshots alsol
Please give us some time so we can take a review.
Since there is no reply for over a week, i decided to cancel this would like to request for a refund.
1. RSVP doesn’t support Booking add-on. Please check add-on’s description https://www.myeventon.com/addons/bookings/
2. This is how WordPress works, I am afraid. Not a lot we can do in this case.
3. Bookings guide is available here https://docs.myeventon.com/documentations/general-user-guide/
4. Please see 2. Unfortunately, we needed to do it this way. Otherwise it could cause issues.
5. Please check Action User – Event Manager https://www.myeventon.com/addons/action-user/:
Try it on https://dev.myeventon.com/wp-admin/
In order to request a refund, please create a new ticket under Billing & Accounts and be sure to include the order ID for which you need a refund for and the reason for requesting a refund.