I would need some information on the addon in question (I saw that the demo does not have this active module):
1. Does it need other addons to work if there are no payment methods?
2. Does the user who has made an appointment have the possibility to change or cancel the appointment?
3. Does the user who requested the appointment get an email with the info?
Grazie e buona giornata
1. Booking add-on requires Tickets add-on. WooCommerce is also required.
2. Admin must do this from wp-admin > WooCommerce > Orders.
3. Yes. Example of such confirmation email:
You can try it on https://dev.myeventon.com/wp-admin/
doesn’t it just work with RSVP? It would not make sense to activate an e-commerce system when it is to manage free appointments 🙂
We will be forced to find another plugin unfortunately …