35% OFF ADDONS CODE EVOCYBER2020
I get this new problem about the tickets. It is my first event I sell so I discover some little issues. Which hopefully helps the product to evolve.
Each time I save new modifications on the same event there is a new redirection created.
The redirection is Event Page -> Product Page (301)
Where it should be the other way around Product Page -> Event Page (301), in order to stay in the same graphical environment.
I have the event option “Woocommerce Catalog Visibility” set to “No”.
I use the plugin Redirection 2.5 from John Godley to monitor the redirections. It allows me to correct the redirection that is created wrongly when saving the event.
Regards,Mar 8,2017 AT 7:50AM - 3 years ago -
Thank you for your messages, I am going to assign this ticket to Ashan and he will be able to take it from here and find you a solution. Please allow some time for him to get back to you, we greatly appreciate your patience and thank you for being a eventon customer!
Please send us FTP access to your site as a private message, so we can perform several tests from our end and resolve your issue fast!
I dont even see eventon installed in your site….
This event page work fine for me https://www.rootsalad.com/events/event/la-jan-parranda-venezuelienne/
Also I have seen another use with similar issue where their pages were getting redirected and that was done by yoast plugin. So you may wanna check to see if yoast is causing this redirect.
Other than that I am not able to see any pages that are getting redirected
Yes that sounds very much like the issue we dealt with yoast redirect. I think its a new thing they have added.
Here is the article link for that https://kb.yoast.com/kb/how-to-disable-automatic-redirects/
Hi, I’ve found the culprit on the redirections.
It is the “Redirection 2.5 from John Godley” plugin itself.
You have to change an option on the settings of that plugin so it does screw the redirection between the ticket WE product and the event post.
It has to be set like this:
Monitor post changes -> Not detect
I guess that’s solved 😉